Thursday, March 17, 2011

This is the first time I am tring to writ Post by English, I have not idea to begin a writing.

I just want to say some informations about me.
I am a Chinese, I have been in New York City for two years. My native language is Chinese and I had never learned English before when I came in the U.S. I am studying in LaGuardia community college. I like to listen classical music and I can play the piano and violin. I don't like out and play in open air, but like to play billiards and I think I am a good billiards player.

7 comments:

  1. It was good to know about you! I love to play billiard! Would you like to play with me sometime? Moreover, it's awesome that you're good at musical stuffs. I hope there will be a chance to listen your playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised .You write the expression of simplicity and fast.
    I should learn from you the way of Completely and rapidly in this format.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in listening your piano playing one day! You are good at English as you had never learned it before you came here! You might improve soon in your ability.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This does not answer all of the questions about your language learner identity - please look again at my blog page and the directions for Blog Post #1 and add more information to this post. You can edit your post by clicking on the pencil icon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LIKED OUR PICTURE VERY NICE

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOUR COMMENT ABOUT THE MEATRIX IS GOOD BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE HAVE TO LEARN ABOUT IT .

    ReplyDelete
  7. the article talk about the animals in this pictures i see that cruel for them .

    ReplyDelete